LocalFS for Zope 2.13
LocalFS (Local File System) is an add-in product for the Zope web application server. It allows users to access the contents of the file system on a Zope server as if they were contained in the Zope Object Database.
It has been revised and updated for use with current Zope versions.
LocalFS-1.12.tar.gz [2012-09-06, 50.53 KB]
- manage_addFile now works with strings in addition to file-like objects
LocalFS-1.11.tar.gz [2012-01-25, 50.98 KB]
- Complete rewrite of StreamingFile.py
- Data is not longer loaded into memory on object creation
- Added streaming support for images
LocalFS-1.10.tar.gz [2012-01-23, 50.83 KB]
- Added builtin PythonScript (.py)
- Removed management options that cannot be used
- LocalFS-1.9.tar.gz [2012-01-22, 50.62 KB]